PPC Management Services in Dubai: Best Google Adwords Marketing Services Company in Dubai UAE : Google AdWords Service Dubai UAE. We’re an experienced Pay Per Click Company providing professional PPC services in Dubai to businesses of all shape and size.
Google PPC Large Package
Everything you need to get started with Google Ads. Includes account setup, keyword research, campaign structure, campaign settings, ad creation and one month campaign management.
Budget Range: $16,901 – $33,800
Platforms: Search Network, Display Network, Remarketing
Setup Fee: $1349.00
Monthly Fee: $2535.00
Minimum Duration: 3 Months
Keyword Research: 25-35
Landing Page Creation: 5
PPC Large Package provides your business with a dedicated PPC specialist to Create, Manage, and Monitor your Google Adwords Campaign on your behalf. Keyword research is used to analyze which search terms will be more beneficial for your business & provide the business owner the basic digital presence he needs in both Google and its other Search Partners allowing him to grow his business together with his online audience. It also includes remarketing campaigns that will target people who already visited your site.
When an online user enters a search query on Google, then the user will see the natural search results for that query along with AdWords ads, which are highly targeted to the search topic. Therefore, Google AdWords ads are as useful and relevant as Google’s search results. AdWords are revenue generators as they are designed to capture people and land them to a page where they can buy your product or service. Google AdWords provides you loads of mobile optimization options and you can target both text ads and image ads.
Google AdWords is flexible as it has customizable options for your campaign to go with your specific needs –
- They can be used to specific keyword match types that allow you to display your ad for exact keyword searches.
- Ad extensions provide you the ability to display everything from contact information, product images to a set of links to your site.
- You can narrow your audience by their language, their location, or even by their device they’re using.
- You can control how much to invest in AdWords and set daily limits for your campaign.
- Google AdWords Account Setup, Research and Analysis including Keyword Research, Ad Grouping, Ad Text Creation, Budget Analysis and Geo-Targeting.
- Landing page audit and recommendation based on conversion-centric optimization.
- Calibration and bid optimization plus campaign monitoring and analysis including Conversion Tracking, Traffic Statistics Analysis, and Analytics Monitoring.
- Monthly Setup Report, Monthly Performance Report, Dashboard
- Keyword Research
- Ad Group
- Ad Text Creation
- PPC Budget Analysis
- AdWords Conversion Tracking Code
- Search Network Campaign
- Geo-targeting (Locations)
- Google Analytics
- Linking Adwords & Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Tracking Code Setup
- PPC Campaign Monitoring & Analysis
- Conversion Tracking
- Traffic Statistics Analysis
- Analytics Monitoring
- Campaign Management
- Keyword Matching Options
- Keyword Bid Management
- Campaign Analysis & Optimization
- Search Query Report Analysis
- Conversion Tracking
- Traffic Stastics Analysis
- Invalid/Fraud Click Analysis (Adwords Only)
- Analytics Monitoring
- Performance Reporting
Google AdWords campaign management becomes more time consuming and complex, so more businesses are looking to expert pay-per-click (PPC) management companies for help. We are a Google certified Adword Management Company can manage all aspects of your PPC campaign, improve your PPC results and lets you to focus on your core business. We have worked with many industries including real estate, technology, tourism, software, hotels, design, and more. We begin by identifying the purpose of your PPC campaign, and from there do comprehensive keywords research, match options, bids, budgets, ads and tracking on a continuing basis.
Benefits of our Google AdWords Management Service
- Your account managed by a team of experienced and qualified professionals
- Just set-it and forget it as everything will be handled by our team
- Improve your ROI (Return On Investment)
- Get monthly reports detailing all aspects of any alterations, changes and results.
The costs of Google AdWords depends on many factors, including how much you want to spend, how much competition there is for the keywords you want to buy, how many keywords you buy, etc. But, we can tell you that AdWords is very accountable.
Affordable PPC Services Dubai
Our pricing scheme is very simple. We are confident about our services that’s why we work on a month-to-month basis with no closed contracts or cancellation fees. Our prices are competitive and the lowest you can find on the market. Over the years we have managed to optimize our methodology and framework and this allows us to keep the cost low and affordable.
What our PPC Packages include?
Depending on your requirements, our custom PPC packages may include the following PPC services.
Dedicated Account Manager
From the first contact you made, you are assigned a dedicated account manager that is responsible for running your account.
We will setup your PPC campaigns using best standards and practices.
We will do keyword research and identify those keywords that are aligned with your business goals and can make you money
Ad campaign copywriting
We will create any text ads necessary to run our campaigns. If image or video ads are needed we will provide you with more details.
Google Analytics Integration
Results of our PPC campaigns will be available via the powerful reporting platform of Google Analytics
Without conversion tracking is like driving with your eyes closed! We need to know what works best on your PPC campaigns so before starting we will ensure that conversion tracking works.
We will optimize your campaigns for targeting mobile and tablets users.
Each month you will get a detail report showing the progress made and work carried out on your campaigns.
PPC is not a ‘set it and forget it’ task. We will monitor your campaigns on a daily basis to make sure that they are running optimized and without any problems.
Landing Page Optimization Review
You need a high converting landing page and we will tell you how to get one.
How it Works?
Getting started with PPC is very easy. Our process is transparent and straightforward.
Step 1: Contact us
Contact us by submitting this simple form to let us know that are interested in our PPC Services.
Step 2: We will get back to you in less than 24 hours
We will review your request and get back to you with a couple of questions to help us understand more about your business and current status.
Step 3: Define Business Goals
We will work closely with you to define your online business goals and explain in detail how we plan to work on your campaigns. This includes discussing with you in depth about your monetary goals, past experiences, products, current and potential customers, competition and anything else that will help us understand your business and industry.The end result will be a proposal detailing our plan, what to expect in terms of cost, traffic and conversions, and of course advertising spend.
Step 4: Setup PPC Campaigns
Once we agree to work together, we will setup your campaigns.
Step 5: Optimize PPC campaigns and make more money
While you run your business, our job is to optimize the campaigns and get you better results. Our goal each month is to get you more customers at a lower cost.
Step 6: Reporting
Transparency is very important for us that’s why we will send you regular updates and a monthly report informing you about the status of your campaigns and our next steps. Our report will show you where the money was spent, what was the results, month-to-month comparisons and much more.
Why choose us as your PPC Agency?
We work closely with Google
Since 2014, we are a proud Google Ads Partner. As a Google partner we have direct access to the Google Adwords team and we work closely with them to optimize your campaigns and get you the best possible results at the lowest possible cost.
Affordable Pricing and No long term contracts
We focus on results and our PPC pricing is structured in such a way so that you pay only for services and not promises. We are confident about our services that’s why we work on a month-to-month basis with no closed contracts or cancellation fees.
We follow a methodology that is proven to work
Based on our years of experience with PPC campaigns, we have created a unique methodology that is proven to work. For us PPC management It’s never a set it and forget task. We setup your campaigns following best industry practices and then we follow our methodology to decrease your costs but at the same time increase traffic and conversions.
Work directly with the experts
Unlike other agencies, you are not just another account number in our payroll. Once we start working together, you will work directly with the PPC experts handling your project. This guarantees faster response times and less time spend on activites that don’t contribute to the growth of your business.
We have working experience in different industries
Our PPC experts have excessive experience in industries like travel, education, b2b and b2c, jewelry, health, online shops, software promotion and a number of services-based industries. For you this means faster results since we can utilize our experience for your benefit.
PPC Management Services in Dubai
PPC Management Services in Dubai: Best PPC Management Company in Dubai for Your Ad Campaign : Pay Per Click Advertising Services Dubai UAE. Pay Per Click PPC Management Agency Dubai UAE. PPC Campaign Management Dubai UAE. We’re an experienced Pay Per Click Company providing professional PPC services in Dubai to businesses of all shape and size.
PPC remains for pay-per-click, a model of web showcasing in which promoters pay a charge each time one of their advertisements is clicked. Basically, it’s a method for purchasing visits to your site, as opposed to endeavoring to “procure” those visits naturally.
Web search tool promoting is a standout amongst the most well known types of PPC. It enables promoters to offer for advertisement arrangement in a web search tool’s supported connections when somebody seeks on a catchphrase that is identified with their business advertising. For instance, in the event that we offer on the catchphrase “PPC programming,” our promotion may appear in the simple best spot on the Google results page.
Pay For Only The Clicked Ads
- PPC is surely an exceptionally direct platform for web based promoting with no hidden complexities.
- In a PPC battle, you pay search engines for posting your promotions on the best and right of the natural hunt postings.
- When somebody taps on your advertisement, you should pay the current Pay-per-Click from your financial plan and once the monetary allowance gets exhausted.
- Yet, it is significant that the Pay-per-Click is only a minor part and doesn’t hamper the evaluated benefit.
The monetary allowance is the center component of any business and holds most extreme significance. Here, you can set your budgetary plans for PPC publicizing and can even control the total costs.You have all the ability to set the financial backing as indicated by your necessities. With it, particular every day and month to month spending plans are set to ensure that you don’t surpass your spending limit.
With PPC, you can precisely pick the space where you need your advertisements to get showed.This implies you can make your showcasing efforts as focused as conceivable through PPC. Thusly, it guarantees that your promotions are shown to the right gathering of people at the perfect time with the goal that you create genuine and significant leads.
Quick And Consistent Traffic
PPC is the quickest stage to run promotion crusades and to get prompt movement from it. You can without much of a stretch set up a PPC crusade in about 30 minutes or something like that. In that sense, you as a promoter can get your advertisements on the main page of the SERP with a hour of battle setup and actuation.
Natural indexed lists are a standout amongst the most solid hotspots for accomplishing long haul web based advertising objectives. However, because of the way that it requires a more extended investment to give out outcomes. PPC is here and there favored over it to guarantee the approaching of quicker outcomes.
A definitive objective of any advertising effort is to produce the most noteworthy conceivable Return On Investment (ROI). By showing your promotions in the most significant online spots, your advertisements are shown to the most particular target showcase. Since in PPC you just pay when your advertisement gets a tick. Subsequently, it makes it simple to deal with your expenses and to ascertain your evaluated ROI.
PPC Benefits Your SEO Strategy
PPC and SEO are very related showcasing channels.Search engine optimization is essential for your online business with regards to long haul responsibility. By utilizing PPC as a part of your web based advertising channels, you can enhance the general positioning of your webpage. It causes you to find keyworrds that are more well known and fit enough of accepting more snaps and transformations.
Our Range of Services
Digital Competitor Analysis, Including
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
Custom, Data-Driven Ads, Including
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
PPC Ad Tracking And Analytics, Including
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
PPC Campaign Management, Including
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
Paid Search Campaigns, Including
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
PPC Advertising Across Multiple Platforms, Including
- Paid social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and more
- YouTube advertising
- Google AdWords campaign
- Google Local Services ads
- Bing Ads campaign management
Why Choose Us?
Affirmation : We ensure Google Adwords and other PPC programs. We are capable of Adwords program, which comprises of inquiries regarding inquiry and show promoting and demonstrating our PPC publicizing.
Experience And Reviews : Google Adwords Agency Dubai is an organization that has been taking care of PPC promoting for a significant lot is typically skilled and proficient. We an organization with a demonstrated reputation. You may request a plan of action to check how the showcasing organization has developed in our business and how it we hold our customers. Finally, you can kindly check the company’s image and online surveys to scale their online nearness.
Ability : A PPC Management firm with profundity of ability stays aware of the complex and consistently changing patterns in paid hunt publicizing. We have multiple number of experts in PPC promoting.We are well furnished to evaluate your ROI at the pre defined time frame.
Service Costs : Google Adwords Agency Dubai is a firm that offers amazing services at moderately low expenses. We are firm believer of transparency in action. When you choose to work with us you can discuss the budget
Keywords : Google Adwords Agency Dubai know and understand how to seek very focused on and definite keywords. We cling to industry norms when offering keywords. The firm ought to have the capacity to make and stay away from a rundown of negative keywords that produce insignificant leads, which may realize extra costs.
How Well Does The PPC Company Understand Your Business : Google Adwords Agency Dubai is a firm well reputed in comprehending our clients and their needs, the way we address the issues, what sets us above others in your industry and how our choice of procedure resembles. Our organization knows the area of our clients. Our experts have capacity to oversee keywords, point of arrival and cash as indicated by the clients’ area.
Our Digital Marketing Services team has many years of experience helping businesses embrace digital advertising. As a result of this ongoing client interaction, we’ve compiled the list of the most common PPC questions we’ve received over the years. The PPC FAQs below are available to help you get started on your journey to what has now become the most popular advertising method.
1. Why is PPC important?
In 2019, for the first time ever, digital advertising spend will surpass traditional ad buys, which means that more and more businesses are discovering the value of campaigns like pay-per-click (PPC). Thanks to the speed to market, performance data and budget control that PPC advertising offers, it is a high-value method of presenting your products and services to the right audience at the right time.
But let’s not stop there. PPC also offers the following advantages:
- PPC provides a business with the opportunity to place ads in front of businesses and individual consumers based on specific search queries. By understanding your customer’s journey, you can strategically identify both in-market users searching for your brand or your products and services, and users earlier in their journey to help build a sustainable pipeline for new business.
- The data you obtain from PPC will also provide valuable insights that will help drive other key business decisions. For example, thanks to the speed to market and budget control that PPC offers, it’s a great way to easily test how people engage with your ads, products, and services in a new geographic market to aid in market research. It also provides demographic data that will help you better understand age ranges and other metrics that may be areas of opportunity for your business.
- PPC offers quantifiable results. Where with radio and print placements you simply must rely on a new customer identifying that source as to how they discovered your business, with PPC, conversion tracking allows you to know exactly how many leads your campaigns have generated. Now you can demonstrate very specific and accurate ROAS (return on ad spend) without the guesswork.
2. How does PPC work?
PPC stands for pay-per-click marketing, which means that an advertiser pays each time their ad is clicked on. Stated another way, PPC is a pay-to-play bidding platform that rewards companies who are willing to pay more and/or dedicate more time on their campaigns with better ad placement and performance.
The Google Economic Impact Report states that on average, a business generates $2 in revenue for every $1 spent in its Ads platform. All in all, that is a solid ROI. To achieve these results, your PPC campaigns require lots of routine maintenance. Because these ads are so high-value and offer such impressive ROI, most organizations prefer to outsource PPC management to companies with experts in the field who can dedicate the time it requires to deliver these great results.
3. What is the difference between ad impressions and ad clicks?
When an ad is viewed by a person who uses a search engine to type a search query, it is called an impression. Impressions are free, but in order to get them, you must have highly relevant ad experiences with a competitive bid for that search query.
To take it a step further from impression to click, you must have an ad that separates you from your competitors with relevant messaging, and all the latest features and add-ons that help increase your ad’s real estate.
Herein lies the beauty of pay-per-click: you only actually pay when someone interacts with your ads!
4. How is my cost for advertising determined?
What you pay is determined by a number of factors, including:
- What your competitors are willing to pay
- How well your ad is written
- How relevant your ad is
- How well your landing page performs and how successful your ad is
Because Google and other PPC channels strive to ensure they create a highly relevant experience for search users, and because they also want to ensure that advertisers continue generating strong ROAS, they reward highly relevant ad experiences with lower costs per click.
What does this mean? The better you maintain your ads, your keyword universe, and your landing page experiences, the most cost-effective your PPC campaigns will be!
5. How do I ensure good campaign performance?
Our PPC Strategists take a number of steps to ensure your campaigns are meeting your business goals:
Set-up and launch: Your PPC Strategist will invest the time it requires to understand your business and objectives to identify the keywords and campaigns that achieve the results you’re after. After determining each individual term, and the appropriate bid amount for each using historical bid data from Google and other PPC channels, your Strategist will then write ad copy that will deliver the highest click volumes for each of your term categories. He or she will also work with you to provide landing page recommendations that help your entire ad experience be as relevant as possible to a search user.
Routine maintenance: After launching your campaigns your PPC Strategist will spend the time on routine campaign maintenance so that you don’t have to. This means checking on your keyword bids to ensure they’re still high enough to achieve the best ad placement, checking to ensure that user searches are relevant to your products and services, performing A/B test on ad variations to ensure your campaigns are in a state of constant improvement, monthly performance reporting and much more.
6. How do I define “success” in a PPC campaign?
True success is the kind that gives you a return on investment (ROI). At a minimum, you need to measure both clicks and conversions. Conversions are people who click on an ad and also take the next step of filling out an online form or calling your business.
You may also choose to measure the success of individual campaigns in different ways. For example, success wouldn’t look the same for a campaign designed to give you more traffic to your Facebook page as it would for a Search campaign designer to generate more sales.
“Success” for your emagine team means tracking clicks and post-click activity. It’s a process that includes “qualifying” leads through the sales funnel. Our team implements data-driven tracking that holds your clicks accountable to the bottom line.
7. Should I automate campaign performance?
No! Our PPC Strategists monitor your account daily because PPC pricing fluctuates like the stock market. If a PPC campaign is left running in “set it and forget it” mode on automated software, your return on investment will be at risk.
8. How often should I review PPC accounts, keywords, and negative keywords?
At least every three days, at a minimum. Anything longer can cause wasteful spending. Our PPC Strategists monitor traffic regularly to identify emerging keywords with a high return in clicks and conversions. At the same time, we identify and filter out keywords that cause your ad to appear in irrelevant consumer searches, which puts you at risk for worthless clicks and drains your budget.
9. How often should I present performance updates to internal stakeholders?
We meet regularly with our clients to review performance and work through maintenance oriented tasks. Some clients prefer to meet weekly to discuss these items, while most prefer to meet biweekly, as it best aligns with their schedules and gives us time to collect more data to review at once.
We also recommend, and implement for our clients, establishing a monthly reporting template to cover the business metrics that are most important for each client’s campaigns. This is a great way to keep other key company leaders informed and up-to-date on the great progress that your PPC campaigns will be making!
10. Where will my PPC ads appear?
Your PPC ad can appear on multiple platforms. These include the following options:
- Google Search Network – Your ad can show next to organic search results when someone searches with terms related to one of your keywords.
- Google Display Network – Your ad can be placed as a display ads on a huge network of sites across the internet.
- Google Partner Network – Examples include AOL, Amazon, NYTimes, WashingtonPost.com
11. Why am I not seeing my PPC ads?
This is actually one of our top PPC FAQs! There are many options for answering that question. Here are a few of the most answers for missing ads:
- Targeting Parameters: Consider whether you fit your own targeting parameters. Are you within the same geographic location or household income ranges that you’re targeting?
- Relevance: We’ve touched on the fact that Google likes to ensure that its search users and advertisers are both reaching the right audience and receiving the right messaging. If you fit your own targeting parameters and perform regular searches to try and trigger your own ads, eventually Google will assume that after seeing your own ads frequently without interacting with them, that these ads are not relevant to you.
- Frequency Caps: Another component of ad relevancy is not showing the ads too many times and too often to a single user. Most PPC channels cap how often a single user will see your ads unless you specifically override the feature. This prevents ad fatigue and ensures your ads don’t repeatedly show to a user who is unlikely to engage with them. If you have actively searched to trigger your own ads, you may have reached the frequency cap in that channel.
- Budget: If your campaign’s daily budget is not large enough to capture 100% of daily search volume, your ads are being limited by Google in an effort to stay within your ad budget. A metric to focus on here is Search Lost Impression Share due to Budget Limitations. If your campaigns are losing impressions due to budget, this is a likely reason you are not seeing your ad.
- Ad Rank: Similar to budget, if your keyword’s ad rank is low your ads will not show for 100% of daily search volume. The metric to focus on here is Search Lost Impression Share due to Rank.
- Keyword Usage: This could be as simple as making sure the keyword phrase you are testing in search actually aligns with the keywords listed in your PPC campaign.
- Bid Adjustments for Time: Examples would be time of day or day of week. If your campaigns are set to be offline during certain days/hours you won’t see your ads during those times.
- Bid Adjustments for Device: If you’re searching on a mobile device you may not see your ads due to bid adjustments that limit mobile traffic. This prevents ads from running in apps and other placements where users are not likely to be interested in ad messaging.
- IP Exclusion: IP addresses can be excluded from seeing search ads at the campaign level. This setting was created to stop click fraud from known fraudulent IP addresses, but it is sometimes used to stop unknowing employees from wasting ad spend budget by clicking on their own ads. If you can’t see ads at work but can elsewhere, this may be the cause.
12. Why aren’t my ads on the top of the page?
Your ad rank may be lower than a competitor’s. The 2 main drivers of ad rank are your keyword bid (Max CPC) and Quality Score. One fix for this issue is increasing your keyword bids until your ad shows on the top of the page. If your quality scores are low, improving click-through-rate via ad copy testing is the most effective method for resolution.
Keep in mind as well that being in the top position doesn’t necessarily equate to more clicks. Some ads actually perform better in the second or third position, as users don’t always necessarily click on the first ad they see. Your goal should be to come in above organic search results, though that doesn’t have to mean top position.
It may also not make sense to drive for the first ad position for every term. Understanding what your priority terms are, and which position in the customer journey phase they signify, will help you understand where to be the most and least aggressive in terms of position and bids. Paying an additional $10 for an ad click for a term that implies a user is just beginning to research, may or may not be an effective way to create a strong ROI for your PPC ad spend.
13. I see my competitor’s ads everywhere. How do we do that?
What you’re likely seeing is remarketing ads, which we recommend when your budget allows for it, and when it is allowed for your content.
We mentioned “allowed”, because the healthcare industry is not able to remarket to users, as this is considered a violation of both HIPPA and most PPC channel policies, like Google.
Remarketing (or retargeting) works by setting a cookie for users when they visit your site. This cookie then allows you to explicitly target those users as they browse other websites across Google’s display network. In many cases, you can also upload customer lists to retarget based on their email address and other identifying information.
By creating remarketing audiences that focus on segmenting users by which phase of their customer journey they’re in, you can create highly relevant messaging that helps move people through your marketing funnel much more quickly.
14. Why is my cost-per-click increasing?
- Competition : Just like you and your team are optimizing your keywords, you can bet that your competition is as well! An increase in aggressiveness from just one of your competitors could result in significantly higher CPC’s.
- Quality Score : A decrease in quality score can lead to substantially higher click costs. While many variables are taken into consideration when calculating a quality score, the major factors are click-through-rate, PPC ad relevance, and landing page relevance.
15. Why do I see my competitor’s listing when I search for my business?
Your competition has realized that users looking for your business are potential customers for their own business, and have likely begun bidding on your brand name as one of their targeted keywords. Unfortunately, there isn’t any way to stop them from doing so.
This can be a cost-effective means of reaching prospects and one that you may consider as well. Keep in mind, however, that you want to be careful not to create a bidding war on branded terms. This would significantly increase your ad spend and have a negative impact on your overall ROI.
16. Should I bid on my brand name?
Bidding on your brand name is typically a good decision, but it certainly depends. If you find that many competitors are bidding on your brand name, it’s likely a good decision in order to take up as much real estate as possible on the page and ensure searchers find you and not your competition. These branded clicks are generally extremely inexpensive and well worth the few pennies to ensure your competition doesn’t steal your customers or prospects away.
17. How do I know where to start to improve my PPC performance?
Now that you’ve read through all of these PPC FAQs, you’re probably wondering how you can put all this new knowledge into action and improve your ROI. We’d love to help. In fact, our PPC team will help for free!
We can provide a full account audit for you that identifies where you have built a strong foundation, and the priority items to address in the near term that will give you the largest performance improvements. This isn’t your run of the mill PPC account audit that produces a computer-generated report. Instead, an actual PPC Strategist will provide data tailored to your account, with a personal note on their decisions from a strategic perspective.